Explore Budapest by original SegwayPT® during this 2-hour private tour.
Margaret Island & Park Segway Tour
Why this tour?
The tour will start along the riverside so you can enjoy the beautiful panoramic view of the city arriving at Margaret Island. It lies in the middle of Danube and before stepping in the Island you can enjoy the view from the middle point between the two halves of the city. and it is a huge green park with no big buildings; perfect for a relaxing trip. While going around the Island you will see dancing fountain, medieval ruins, a petting zoo, Japanese garden and much more.
You will get 10-15 minutes extra training time before the tour starts. Our tour guide will give everyone in the group one on one personalized training so that you are completely comfortable with the Segway and enjoy the tour thoroughly.
Segway PT i2
Tips from Locals
The tour guide will explain the history of each place throughout the tour. Our tour guides are very helpful and knowledgeable so feel free to stop anywhere, take pictures and ask as many questions about the city as you want!
How it works
Meet Your Guide
on a Segway near Vaci Utca 10/2
15 minute Training, more if needed
during Segway gliding with narration
Margaret Island Segway Tour Highlights.
PRICE: 52€ per person
WHAT’S INCLUDED: We provide everything you need to begin your adventure around the Hungarian capital. This includes segway rental, an initial orientation session, touristic guide service, headphones, a helmet, ponchos (in case of rain) and liability insurance.
DURATION: 2 hours
SCHEDULE: departures every hour
- Elizabeth Bridge
- Statue of Queen Elizabeth
- Margaret Bridge
- Musical Fountain
- Rose Garden
- Japanese Garden
- Margaret Island Water Tower
- Ruins of a Franciscan church
- Ruins of the Dominican nunnery
Our guide will be awaiting you at GetSegway office located in Vaci Utca 10/2, Budapest (on a yard, through passage).
- Free cancellation up 24 hours before the tour starts.
- Payment will not be refunded for any reason (i.e. weather, change of travel plans, illness, missed train…..) within 24 hours of the scheduled tour, but we will do our best to accommodate you on another tour or date, pending availability.
Segway Tour Rider Requirements
- All guests must be age 10 and up and over 35kg and under 125kg.
- Safety first.
- Minors under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or a adult while on tour.
- Due to safety reasons, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on Segway Tours.
- Not recommended for people with mobility issues. Please, email or call us to discuss.
- Segway: Be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail. You will be standing for 2 hours.
- Helmets are provided and required.
- Sign guest liability waiver.
- Respect other tour guests, road signs, pedestrians, bikes and cars for a safe enjoyable ride.