Tired of the normal tours and boring history aspects about the downtown parts of Budapest? Experience the new way of time spending by the help of Segway and ride over the park area to have an unlimited amount of fun! In the following tour you would get to know how locals rest within the parts of the city.
Located in the middle of the Danube River, verdant Margaret Island is a tranquil getaway within the city. The island features singing fountain, thermal bathes, Japanese garden fulfilled with roses and blossoming sakura, the zoo and the longest running trail. Delight on the greenery and take the relaxing pace, enjoy the equitable spotting, walk around the ancient ruins, an art nouveau water tower, the ruins of a 13th-century Dominican convent Take a rest in one of the pop-up bars and restaurants, as well as live music concerts around the park area. This Segway tour provides a perfect mixture of adrenaline and stunning views!
The tour covers these spots:
- Margaret Island Mini Zoo
- Japanese garden
- Dominican monastery
- Chapel of St. Michael
- The Large Flower Garden
Get away from the city life, by getting to know the most scenic retreat areas of Budapest
Step off the typical tourist trail while touring around Margaret Island
Feel an urge of freedom to travel independently, by picking your own pace.
Get to know the main sights around the area and blend in the peacefulness of joy
History and fun ride
Haris köz 4, Budapest 1052
90 min + extra 10…15 min for the test-drive.
Returns to original departure point
- Live Guiding
- Safety training & supervised test-drive
- Photo service
- Helmets – we have all the sizes
- Raincoats, gloves and hats if needed
- Unlimited water, coffee and tea in our office
- Food and drinks during the tour (optional)
- Guide’s tips (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not allowed for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age to participate in a tour is 8 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum weight for Segway riders is 35 kg (77 lbs)
- Tours have no limit of participants; in a safety reasons guests are divided in smaller groups of 8 + 1 guide each
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start time. For groups of 10+ participants cancellation policy is subject to change and always provided in the proforma invoice.