Do you lack time but yet would like to explore Budapest’s scenic UNESCO Heritage area in a quick and convenient manner? You’ve only been in Budapest for a brief period? Our 1-hour Segway Tour seems to be a fantastic way to explore Budapest downtown pithing the eyes of the city dweller.
From our office located in the heart of Pest we will take you through the Vaci street, main shopping street, passing Vorosmarty square to one of the most important churches in the city – St. Stephen’s Basilica. We will continue our trip with Erzsébet square central park, gliding to the Parliament.
On the way back to the office there would be the perfect chance to enjoy the ride by overviewing the whole Danube riverside and the key sights of the city – the Elizabeth and Chain bridges alongside with the dreamiest ancient Buda Royal Castle on the top of the hill.
Best choice for those who don’t want to miss any detail yet want to have it in a shorter time range.
The tour covers these spots:
- Deak Square
- Stephen’s Basilica
- Erzsébet Square
- Iron Shoes
- Liberty Square
60 min of segway experience
Discover Budapest’s hidden beauties of the downtown area
Delicious ice cream/mulled wine stop by the Parliament
Visit Danube riverbank viewpoint to make great pictures
Covers all the best viewpoints
Rich with culture and history
Kids love it! Make a bunch of great pictures.
Galamb utca 5, Budapest 1052
60 min + extra 5…15 min for the test-drive.
Returns to original departure point
- Live Guiding
- Safety training & supervised test-drive
- Photo service
- Helmets – we have all the sizes
- Raincoats, gloves and hats if needed
- Unlimited water, coffee and tea in our office
- Food and drinks during the tour (optional)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not allowed for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age to participate in a tour is 8 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum weight for Segway riders is 35 kg (77 lbs)
- Tours have no limit of participants; in a safety reasons guests are divided in smaller groups of 8 + 1 guide each
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start time. For groups of 10+ participants cancellation policy is subject to change and always provided in the proforma invoice.