Enjoy our new, hand-picked 3-Hour All In guided Segway Sightseeing Tour of Budapest and see many of the city’s major attractions from the back of a unique, self-balancing vehicle.
Superior Segway Sightseeing Tour
Why this tour?
Following a orientation session of how to use your personal Segway, once everyone feels comfortable, set off through historical district of Budapest, see Liberty Square, St. Stephen’s Basilica, head towards Hungarian State Opera House, glide by a UNESCO listed colorful Andrassy Avenue and stop at the boutique stores for a spot of a window shopping.
Visit the Heroes’ Square, spot the lakeside of Vajdahunyad Castle, see the Museum of Fine Arts, and head back through City Park towards the Buda Side by famous Chain Bridge, and round up the Buda Castle District and Hill with ease, riding on your Segway PT.
Discuss Budapest’s past, present and future with you tour guide, listen to a insightful commentary, the small group allows you to stop frequently, take pictures and enjoy your fun-to-ride Segway!
Admire the views of a Budapest’s perfect skyline, discover Budapest’s oldest Café and Confectionery along the way, grab a coffee or a traditional Hungarian dessert while marveling at the Neo-Romanesque Fisherman’s Bastion and Matthias Church.
- Segway PT i2
- Bottled Water
- Segway Training
- Tips from Locals
Budapest’s modern history is not any less interesting than its past.
On this All In Budapest Segway Tour, we will show you some of the most beautiful sights of Budapest, many of them situated on its hillsides.
The Presidential Palace, Hungarian National Museum, Hungarian National Library are all parts of the Buda Castle, for example. And you won’t miss any of them.
How it works
- Meet Your Guide
on a Segway near Vaci Utca 10/2
- Segway Training
15 minute Training, more if needed
- Enjoy Budapest
during Segway gliding with narration
- Experience more of the city in less time on this guided 3-Hour Segway tour
- See all the key spots and highlights as well as hidden gems
- Learn about Budapest with personal tour guide
- Select a departure time that suits your schedule
PRICE: 59€ per person
WHAT’S INCLUDED: We provide everything you need to begin your adventure around the Hungarian capital. This includes segway rental, an initial orientation session, touristic guide service, a helmet, ponchos (in case of rain), jackets.
DURATION: 2 Hours
SCHEDULE: On request, or every 2-3 hours depending on the day.
GROUP SIZE: Private or a small group tour (max 7 pax. per guide)
LANGUAGE: English (French, German, Russian available on request)
- Liberty Square
- St. Stephen’s Basilica
- Hungarian State Opera House
- Andrassy Avenue
- Heroes’ Square
- Vajdahunyad Castle
- Museum of Fine Arts
- City Park
- Chain Bridge
- Fisherman’s Bastion
- Matthias Church
- The Presidential Palace
- Hungarian National Museum
- Hungarian National Library
Our guide will be awaiting you at GetSegway office located in Vaci Utca 10/2, Budapest (on a yard, through passage).
- Free cancellation up 48 hours before the tour starts.
- Payment will not be refunded for any reason (i.e. weather, change of travel plans, illness, missed train…..) within 24 hours of the scheduled tour, but we will do our best to accommodate you on another tour or date, pending availability.
Segway Tour Rider Requirements
- All guests must be age 10 and up and over 35kg and under 125kg.
- Safety first.
- Minors under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or a adult while on tour.
- Due to safety reasons, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on Segway Tours.
- Not recommended for people with mobility issues. Please, email or call us to discuss.
- Segway: Be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail. You will be standing for 2 hours.
- Helmets are provided and required.
- Sign guest liability waiver.
- Respect other tour guests, road signs, pedestrians, bikes and cars for a safe enjoyable ride.