Explore Budapest by original SegwayPT® on a 1.5-hour private tour that takes in the highlights of historic downtown Budapest.
1,5-Hour Fun Segway Sightseeing
Why this tour?
Have fun and get great photo ops while riding your Segway past landmarks such as the Parliament, Shoes on Danube, and after you made your way to Margaret Island, just enjoy fabulous peaceful hideaway from hectic downtown Budapest with large green areas with no-one to be getting in your way trough, flowery Japanese gardens, old trees, and lots of entertainment, photos and fun. Your guide shares some fun facts and Budapest’s history along the way. Book your Segway tour early to ensure that you get the tour at the time you choose.
Also, if you are not very punctual, don´t worry, as it is private we wait for you.
No stress, no worries.
Segway PT i2
Tips from Locals
Your 1,5hour Segway Adventure Tour starts with a training session. Your experienced tour guide will help you get used to the Segway and how to control it. After you get used to the machine, you will set off on the tour of the city. Tour is private to keep the experience intimate as you glide past each historical site and architectural gem, hear entertaining anecdotes and facts about the history of Budapest. Your guide will introduce you to the most interesting stories about Budapest and even real Budapest experts will learn a lot.
All of our tours are private and flexible. Tell your guide about places that you’ve heard about and have him show them to you!
Tour’s historical background is optional, if you wish to have more of a Segway experience, let your guide know. There are various options!
How it works
Meet Your Guide
on a Segway near Vaci Utca 10/2
15 minute Training, more if needed
during Segway gliding with narration
- See the highlights of Budapest’s Downtown in just 90 minutes
- Choose from multiple start times throughout the day
- Enjoy your Segway tour accompanied by your experienced and fun tour guide
- Glide past monuments like the Hungarian Parliament and St. Stephen Basilica
- Enjoy perfect photo-ops of the photogenic 90-min. route!
PRICE: 42€ per person
WHAT’S INCLUDED: We provide everything you need to begin your adventure around the Hungarian capital. This includes segway rental, an initial orientation session, touristic guide service, a helmet, ponchos (in case of rain), jackets.
DURATION: 2 Hours
SCHEDULE: On request, or every 2-3 hours depending on the day.
GROUP SIZE: Private or a small group tour (max 7 pax. per guide)
LANGUAGE: English (French, German, Russian available on request)
- Statue of Queen Elizabeth
- Elizabeth Bridge
- Szent Gellért statue
- Liberty Statue
- Great Market Hall
- Liberty Bridge
Our guide will be awaiting you at GetSegway office located in Vaci Utca 10/2, Budapest (on a yard, through passage).
- Free cancellation up 48 hours before the tour starts.
- Payment will not be refunded for any reason (i.e. weather, change of travel plans, illness, missed train…..) within 24 hours of the scheduled tour, but we will do our best to accommodate you on another tour or date, pending availability.
Segway Tour Rider Requirements
- All guests must be age 10 and up and over 35kg and under 125kg.
- Safety first.
- Minors under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or a adult while on tour.
- Due to safety reasons, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on Segway Tours.
- Not recommended for people with mobility issues. Please, email or call us to discuss.
- Segway: Be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail. You will be standing for 2 hours.
- Helmets are provided and required.
- Sign guest liability waiver.
- Respect other tour guests, road signs, pedestrians, bikes and cars for a safe enjoyable ride.